Sunday 15 September 2013

Production Diary Post 1

For our pleminary task we are required to make a rough newspaper for Haydon School. It was basically so that we could get used to using InDesign, after using Photoshop for 2 years. Many people had never used InDesign before, however my teacher last year suggested that I do my contents page for my magazine using InDesign, as it would be easier and quicker to do than Photoshop, therefore I had a little bit of experience. We first had to do our design ideas, I sketched mine out onto paper, and then we had to transfer our ideas onto InDesign. We were given time in the lesson to go around the school and take 4 pictures of images we wished to include in our newspaper front cover and contents page. In the lesson on Monday 9th September, we started putting our ideas onto InDesign, and I will carry on with this next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment