Sunday 22 September 2013

Survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZZXHP8

Use this link to take my survey!

The purpose of the survey was to gather information from a variety of people to find out different opinions that would help me in creating my magazine.

The questions I asked were:
1) How much would you be willing to pay for my magazine if it was to include 200 pages, plus competitions and pizes and a freebee with each issue?
2) Who are your 3 favourite urban/R&B artists out at the moment?
3) What is your preferred type of social media? (Multiple choice options: twitter,facebook,tumblr)
4) What camera shot would make the most effective and successful front cover? (Multiple choice options: Long shot,mid shot, close up)
5) What do you like reading about in interviews with artists?
6) What would your ideal distrubtion of the magazine be? (Multiple choice options: weekly,fortnightly,monthly)
7)  Would you prefer to download your music or buy CDs? (Multple choice options: download,buy CDs)
8) Do you enjoy reading about current artists or upcoming artists more? (Multiple choice options: current,upcoming)
9) What would you be looking to get from having a subscription?
10) Do you prefer print or online magazines? Why?

I used multiple choice questions on 3,4,6,7 and 8 because they are closed questions with only a seleciton of possible answers. This also helped me to see what option was the most popular with the people that I asked, which would help me come to a conclusion of which would be the best option to persue in my magazine. I also used comment box questions so I could gather people's different opinions and see how each person responded. This would help me to keep my options open when creating my magazine and also allow me to make my own decisions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment